Thursday, October 13, 2016

Prussian Musketeers and Landwehr





With the first stage of the French army now done, I'm getting started on with the Prussian army. The unit of landwehr was painted up earlier this year, when I was contemplating a collection in this figure scale, so it was nice to have already struck a blow. The unit of musketeers was quite enjoyable to paint, with some nice detailing on the command figures. My understanding is that the Prussian landwehr units didn't usually have banners, but the figure pack came with one, so I added him in anyway. Once all the units are done I'll be going back and adding flags to them (as well as the French units).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNavG6sPBtE



3 comments:

  1. Lovely paint work, bright and colourful. I came across your blog from your youtube videos (which are great!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tony, thanks very much for all the generous comments. My 20mm Napoleonics project has been rather idle this year, but I've recently finished up some more French and Prussian units, so I'll share these here and on YouTube when I get a chance. Glad you've been enjoying them. Cheers, Kevin

      Delete
    2. Great, I'll keep an eye out for them!

      Delete