Wednesday, March 23, 2022

A spot of painting

 

A pretty quiet first few months of the year for me hobby-wise, so haven't had much to post about really. I did paint up these additional command figures for my Prussian and French armies, plus a few Portuguese cacadores just for the fun of it.

The French generals are Jerome (left) and Marcognet – part of the pack of French Waterloo generals that Newline Designs sells. I have a few others still to paint. The Prussian figures include a landwehr colonel, two generals and an ADC. At least, I think that's right (I'm never quite sure if the figure with the bicorne is an ADC or not!)

The cacadores were nice and quick to paint. I particularly like the kneeling figure, but they're all great sculpts.

I'm hoping to get another game to the table soon. It's been too long since my last one. Currently looking at some scenario ideas for Shadow of the Eagles, so I'll hopefully have something to share again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work all round there. The Cacadores have some great poses, which really gives them a skirmish feel:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sculpts and a paint job that does them justice, those cacadores are very characterful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Tony. Yes, the cacadores are excellent figures.

      Delete
  3. As usual Kevin beautiful brushwork they look fantastic regards jay

    ReplyDelete