Sunday, June 22, 2014

Forward, March!

Hello, World!

Welcome to Wee Painted Men, my little home on the internet where I can share with you my miniature painting endeavours - mostly those that are currently on the go, but a few old glories as well.

This will just be a quick first blog post to get things started. I've got plenty to share and to talk about, but the hour is late and I've been sitting at this computer screen for far too long. Besides, I've almost finished reading Adam Zamoyski's excellent 1812, so I want to get some reading time in before bed as well :-)

I recently finished painting up a unit of Napoleonic French line infantry from Warlord Games, so I thought a few photos of that unit would be an appropriate place to start.

Stay tuned for more content...









No comments:

Post a Comment