Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kallistra Barbarians: Mammoths


I haven't had an awful lot to show for this month so far, but here's another little addition I finished today for my 10mm barbarians. More loveliness from Kallistra. These mammoths will look fantastic riding into battle alongside the rest of the units, and I'm sure I'll add more of them in future. The models actually come with four riders a piece, but I struggled a bit to get them all to fit on. Perhaps the extra riders are included to give you some options of which ones to choose, or maybe I just wasn't squeezing them all in tightly enough. Either way, three riders per mammoth looks plenty to me.

I still have a couple more blisters of barbarians to paint - a command pack and some birdmen, but I've now started on my 10mm skeleton army, so I hope to show some pics of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment