Friday, July 4, 2014

Finished: Celtic Warriors

I finally got round to finishing off my first batch of Celtic warriors this week. These have been more or less finished for some time now. I just had to add some small details and do the basing. The figs, like the Roman legionnaires in the previous post, were from Warlord Games's Conquest of Gaul boxed set. I think there are about 60 Celts in total, so still plenty to do. Because of the poses, I found that it was difficult to get four miniatures on each 40x40mm stand, so just went with three, but they still look fine at that, especially if a second row was added as per the Hail Caesar! rules for warbands. Once again, the shield transfers are by Little Big Men Studios.

Elsewhere, I'm about half way through the French Old Guard Napoleonic unit from Victrix that I'm painting up, and also working on a Roman Scorpion catapult, which I'll post up tomorrow probably.





No comments:

Post a Comment