Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Epic armies

As well as showing my latest painting and hobby projects, I'm going to use this blog to share some of my collection of older models. Most of these will be from the early to mid 90s when I played a lot of GW games, including Warhammer, Bloodbowl and Space Marine (Epic). So if you're in the mood for a nostalgic look at brightly painted armies then you should enjoy these.

Staying with Epic for the moment, here's a look at my Ultramarines force from SM2, which I recently lined up for the camera. I'm very excited to say that these fellas will be taking to the battlefield once again next month when they take on an army of Orks using NetEpic rules. NetEpic is something new to me, but is a fan-driven set of rules that evolved out of 2nd ed Space Marine. If you're interested in knowing more about it, head over to the Tactical Command forums at http://www.taccmd.tacticalwargames.net/







No comments:

Post a Comment