Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kallistra undead: Tormented Spirits


...and I'm back.

After a slight hiatus from painting miniatures, I'm back at it again, continuing the various projects I have on the go and foolishly planning new ones which I don't really have time for. But what the heck.

Despite having lots of minis from various games to paint, I'm going to make sure I set aside a good amount of time each week to get my Kallistra 10/12mm undead army finished, so that I can actually have a game. This unit of 'Tormented spirits' was the last one I painted. I couldn't resist varying the colour on them. Might be too garish for some tastes, but not mine. I like 'em colourful, even the dead ones.

Next up will be a unit of undead horsemen. I have also started a long held ambition to collect and paint a 28mm undead army, so a few posts to follow on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment