Tuesday, September 13, 2016

20mm French - first battalion finished



I finished the first battalion of French infantry for my 20mm project at the weekend. A big thank you to the guys over at the Tabletop Commanders hangout. It was great to share in a bit of hobby chat while getting these figures finished off. I'm looking forward to more paint and chats in the future. They're great fun, and definitely a good motivator for keeping the paint brush moving.

I'm quite happy with how these guys have turned out. I've still to add a flag and I'll probably go back and dress up the bases a little bit, but they're otherwise finished. I think I have about another three battalions to paint for the French army pack I bought, but I'll go back to doing the cuirassiers first before painting any more infantry.

For anyone interested, I decided to shoot a quick video of these minis. I hope to do more videos in future, although it's all quite new to me, so don't exepect great production values to begin with!


More soon!

Kev







No comments:

Post a Comment