Saturday, September 17, 2016

French Cuirassiers finished



I finished the first unit of heavy cavalry for my 20mm French army this week. Having done the initial paint test on one figure, the remaining 8 miniatures went quite quickly. I could have spent longer on them, but it was still a little over a full day's work, which was enough for me. The bases are 30x30mm with two figures to a base, so I have one miniature left over, although I will probably add more cuirassier units in the future. For now, it's back to the French infantry.

I'm also trying to keep other projects moving along at the same time, albeit more slowly. My 10mm SYW Prussian and Russian armies are now big enough to be able to do a very small battle, so I think I might take a break from painting this weekend and play a couple of games. A while back I bought Keith Flint's Honours of War rules for the SYW, so I'm looking forward to giving them a try. Once I have better table set-up, I hope to bring you some battle reports in future posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment